Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lohan vs. Blowhan



Granted, we all get older. But its never easy seeing oneself a decade ago. Unfortunately for Hoehan, that shot on the left was 3 years ago. I use to have friends that told me Lindsay Lohan was hot; a regular in their 'alone time' wheelhouse. Frankly, I never saw what they saw in her, but now, she's merely an artifact in their mental Rolodex. An afterthought, annexed to the "ehh, I'd still f her" column that so many of my buddies gloss over with little regard. Ofcourse, in that same collective you'll find unexpected overweights from high school that wore a particularly revealing shirt one day in Health they can't shake from their memory banks. Yea, I hangout with scumbuckets. Wanna fight about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Duck_Hunt

Super Mario Bros

World's Hardest Game

Curveball