Sunday, October 25, 2009

M-E-T-H-O-D...MANNNNNN



Move over Bernie, there's a new Ace favorite in town. Meet Zhenil Ye Gon. On Friday, your boy Z was taking a load off in his Mexico City mansion when a group of dickhead police decided to crash the party and nab the 205 million dollars he had in cash. Yes, you read that correctly, shortydoowop had 205 MILLLLIIOONNN DOOLLLARRRSSSS IN CASHHHHHHHHH.... Lovely. When I have 3 bucks in my wallet I'm checking my should for pickpocketers.

And in case you've been laid off or otherwise smacked by the recession, perhaps you may consider selling "tons of chemicals used to make methamphetamine on the black market", as Zhenil told police. Personally? I'm more of a rum&cokesUntilI'mUrinatingAlloverPeoplesApartments kinda guy. But, yaknow, whatever cooks your grits I always say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Duck_Hunt

Super Mario Bros

World's Hardest Game

Curveball