Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Carmen Electra Sex Tape

Nah, not really. But sorta. It's allover the net today though. And also allover my roomate's computer screen, with an XL bottle of lotion accompanying the keyboard, which is where I was made aware of the video's existence. I texted him about it, he denied having any knowledge on the matter. As for the video itself, Electra performs some poor excuse for a dance, and for some reason no one will fix the scratched cd playing in the background. Yadda Yadda, she and some other sluntle strip down to lingerie and make out. Then some clown shows up. Then its over.

Truth be told, if I wanted to see women with their clothing on not having sex I certainly wouldn't be on my computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Duck_Hunt

Super Mario Bros

World's Hardest Game

Curveball